Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dems keep saying that the WikiLeaks were stolen material?

But if the Wiki emails originally belonged to the American people and deliberately vanished-- wouldn't the emails be considered the recovery of stolen property?

Stolen deleted and returned to the American people?

·
Premium Member
18,223 Posts
????????????

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
If they were stolen and altered why did Hillary except the premise of the questions during the 2nd and 3rd debate and even mention to read further (energy in the 3rd)?
Could be because they are true. The Clinton campaign has never said they are false. They just pivot that you can't use them because it's the Russians trying to influence the election, never mind the content of the emails.

Read between the lines.

·
Registered
29,249 Posts
When you put anything in print on the internet it is public and no longer belongs to just the sender. You send an email it is on your device, the device of the recipient, anyone that is copied and each and every blade or server with storage that message passes through. It really shows the super low intellect of these elites not to know this stuff can be recovered some where eventually.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
When you put anything in print on the internet it is public and no longer belongs to just the sender. You send an email it is on your device, the device of the recipient, anyone that is copied and each and every blade or server with storage that message passes through. It really shows the super low intellect of these elites not to know this stuff can be recovered some where eventually.
You forgot to mention that if you use certain "cloud" storage functions you agree that anyone can access and use the information you place there.

·
Premium Member
11,996 Posts
I saw a retired judge comment on this.

He said something along these lines... 'If a burglar breaks into a house to rob it and finds a bloodied corpse on the floor in the scene of an obvious fight - do you think the police will care about his B&E crime or the murder? Does the method of discovery take away from or stop prosecution of the murder??'

·
Registered
29,249 Posts
The Cloud is still on a server system somewhere, if the system can be hacked, stuff can be found. One easy way to get info off the Cloud is having a person's phone or tablet that is not password protected. It's all there, but now there is a crime in possession of the device and illegal access using a stolen device.

·
Registered
29,249 Posts
Sure is getting silly watching these Clinton supporters gyrate and officiate the email issue. They do not so much deny the emails as to they say the sourcing of them is a bigger problem. Blaming Russia (their former idol) and now saying these emails have been falsified and tampered with. Watched an interview on Fox News just a minute ago and the minion was going nuts, blaming everybody, but the authors of the emails.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
'If a burglar breaks into a house to rob it and finds a bloodied corpse on the floor in the scene of an obvious fight - do you think the police will care about his B&E crime or the murder?'

1. If a COP broke into the house (warrantless search) and found the corpse, the evidence would be inadmissible as would any subsequent evidence discovered as the result of the original illegal search.

2. If a BURGLAR found a corpse during the commission of a robbery, I'm pretty sure law enforcement would care about both crimes. A smart burglar would probably report the dead body with an anonymous phone call. However, If law enforcement could identify the B and E perp, and further assuming someone pressed charges, I'm guessing the burglar would be in hot water too.

However, like EVERYTHING said by the HRC campaign, her surrogates, or "reported" by the alphabet media and major urban dailies they're simply distractions intended to change the subject from HRC's crimes and corruption.

'Does the method of discovery take away from or stop prosecution of the murder??'

It does if dems claim the burglar was Russian.

Note to the media (i.e. the group that sent 96% of their campaign contributions to HRC)...

There is only one issue to report between now the election: 11 YEARS AGO TRUMP SAID SOMETHING ON A HOT MIKE ABOUT, 'GRABBING THEM BY THE P#SSY. Issues like immigration, the economy, Supreme Court appointments, etc.and the plethora of skeletons in HRC's closet be damned!

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
If they were stolen and altered why did Hillary except the premise of the questions during the 2nd and 3rd debate and even mention to read further (energy in the 3rd)?
Could be because they are true. The Clinton campaign has never said they are false. They just pivot that you can't use them because it's the Russians trying to influence the election, never mind the content of the emails.

Read between the lines.
Donna Brazile said they were altered when bleeder girl megyn questioned her last night.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Actually she didn't. She said this "I have seen so many doctored emails. I have seen things that come from me at 2 in the morning that I don't even send. There are several email addresses that I once used. This has not been verified. This is under investigation," Brazile also said."

The problem is that this was from a hacked Gmail account of Podesta. Gmail uses cryptographic signatures called DomainKeys Identified Mail About DKIM - G Suite Administrator Help and when you take the key for email 00021071.eml you can see it's authentic.

This is the reason the Clinton administration hasn't claimed any emails are false. Because they can't. That's why she didn't say it's doctored because she can't, BUT she tried to make it "foggy" with the "I've seen so many doctored emails". Not this email!

·
Premium Member
18,223 Posts
Donna Brazile is another lying POS.

Reactions: aloha one

·
Registered
715 Posts
I am also sick and tired of seeing this continue with no charges filed and all the Clinton supporters still backing her. The people of this country are of NO moral character and low rent slugs. But no matter how mad we get there doesn't seem to be a damn thing we can do about it. Post your realistic suggestions on how to change it here.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I am also sick and tired of seeing this continue with no charges filed and all the Clinton supporters still backing her. The people of this country are of NO moral character and low rent slugs. But no matter how mad we get there doesn't seem to be a damn thing we can do about it. Post your realistic suggestions on how to change it here.
I bet well see congressional investigations take place right after the election on many of these items. GOP probably thinks it could be suicide to to it before the elections. This is from nothing I've read, just a gut feeling what will happen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts