Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Because some of them like to talk real big, knowing that they can say what they want without ever having to worry about possibly discussing it in public later. I personally think that it is kind of cowardly. Neil Swenson, Omaha, NE

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Not to mention that public forums are prime hunting grounds for the dirties that could use them to harvest carelessly posted email addresses or the real names of gun owners who might have nifty things that need stealing.

And when some of the guys that use real names advertise that they're going here or there for a week to shoot, that's like leaving the key to the house in the door. Crooks have been working Facebook that way for years because people just have to broadcast their business for literally the whole world to see.

M Keller... Calcutta, Belize

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Why would anyone want the name?---It's a discussion site---There are some sick folks out there and if you don't agree with them they might be out to do some harm---There are some that know my name and idenity on this site because I let them know---There are some that I won't trust and thats why---I felt threatnd one time during a heated discussion---That did it for me---A name for me is insignificant---You can use Joe Blow for all I care---SJB---

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
<blockquote><I>"Just because somebody uses what appears to be a "real name", does not mean that it is the actual name of the poster."</I></blockquote>Now there's some deep rational thinking for ya!!

MK

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.