Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To much time doing very little these days! Got me thinking, when Blaser reintroduced the F3 in early 2010, Why there was no top single option? POI, stock/ rib height problem, just didn't want to monkey with it? I recall somebody talking about this very subject , but can't recall details. I would fancy a F3 top single, shot one for many years before i went to the F3. I think one would be cool.

Stay safe everyone!

Mike

·
Registered
365 Posts
Rumors that I have gathered is there was some top single prototypes made. One of the rumors is that Pat McCarthy and Joe Charnigo were given one and they reported that the Blaser top single could get a high enough point of impact.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Rumors that I have gathered is there was some top single prototypes made. One of the rumors is that Pat McCarthy and Joe Charnigo were given one and they reported that the Blaser top single could get a high enough point of impact.
Who thought that it would not have high enough impact? :icon_sad:

·
Administrator
8,589 Posts
I had not heard about prototypes being out the but I do know there was some market research being done. At the time the f3 super trap in the newest version was put on to the market high rib bottom singles were really getting alot of traction on the market. Demand for a top single was minimal at best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts