Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
In the Hunt for the REAL RED OCTOBER, Trump is like the officer who wants to munity from a corrupt regime ( Odummy,
Clinton) as the corrupt Russian regime that the Russian officer escaped from. All for the same reason.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
New lies come up daily. How can unions and devoted democrats vote for such a schem'n, conive'n,fill in the blank .....you know the word.

·
Registered
15,398 Posts
Mucho monkey business from Clinton Crime Cartel.
image.gif

Reactions: stokinpls

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Mmmmm. Because she's a witch and flies a broom.
Because she lies.
Because she is another " professional" screw the little people politician.
AND a host of other reasons.
I have noticed not one quality about her that is for our interests...........m

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
The last one is a doozy. 15,000 emails suddenly show up. Staff admit a "professional computer tech" was brought in to delete these emails and a number of devices were destroyed.....with a hammer.

Meanwhile in her interview with the FBI she proclaims she didn't know what "C" stood for on classified emails? and doesn't recall anything, and now claims she received no "formal training" on the reading classified emails!!!!! You got to be shi77'n me!!!

If the emails weren't damaging, why did they go to such lengths to destroy them?

And she wants to be President? How dumb is this goofball? Did Colon Powell or Kerry need "training"??? And how dumb are the unions and Dems still supporting her?

I guess power for the Dems despite how filthy dirty their candidate is, is more important than virtue, morals, and ethics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts