Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand why anybody reads or adds a post to Dr. Longshot's threads. How long do you think he would stick around if he generate ZERO interest or responses? As long as you feed his ego he has accomplished his goal and will be here FOREVER. Think about it!

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Watching cranky, narcissistic has-beens make fools of themselves is good clean fun, and sometimes we want to comment and help.

The real question is why does Neal constantly dignify Longsh!t's senseless, senile rants with thoughtful answers? I love Neal's technical posts but he's like a codependent abused spouse when it comes to Longsh!t. It's like watching Einstein tirelessly argue with a belligerent retard. And that just adds to the hilariousness.

-Gary

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I think Neil has two things going for himself, highly intelligent and a double dash of humor. I myself sure like Neil's explanations and research, he is truly a valuable resource for this site. YMMV, MHO. Scott

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
FYI:

A "thread" is the topic started by an individual or OP. A "post" is the responses to the "thread".

Your thread title is:<br>
"Why Are you Adding Threads to Dr.Longshot's Posts?"

It should have read:<br>
"Why Are you Adding Posts to Dr.Longshot's Threads?"

Just Say'n.......

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Oh Scott please do not feed Matt's Ego. lol. Terry

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Terry you long haired, bearded, lead mining, corn husker sasquatch, when are you bringing up lead to Mondamtana? I could use some and a case or two of DR TGT wads. Grandpa Rick may be getting that for my Christmas present? Respectfully. Scott

·
Registered
348 Posts
Aren't we coming into the Christmas season?
Forgive… forget…. lift a glass…. say PULL with too much clothing on … 'cept you Southerners a course...

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Why do some believe that when they post on a forum they have this 1st amendment right and should be free from censorship? I am sorry folks, but this is a privately owned forum/website and you are here only because you are allowed to be here by the Admin.

Personally, I believe there needs to be more gumption to pull the plug on some of these members who clearly violate the rules that have been set forth by the Admin.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I thought I was patting Matt on the back? I guess I better go back and reread it.

Nope, no violence, nothing derogatory, oh well, you just can't make some people happy.

Shoot well and have fun....Rickyd

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Well I know it wasn't me breaking the rules, see Terry, Rick and I are all cousins, this is how we talk to each other and to be honest, if you do not verbally abuse Terry a little, he thinks you no longer like him. Its a Nebraska thing. :) Scott

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
So you guys are saying I should edit my post to add some violence, hate and maybe some ethnically derogatory statements? Will that make Terry like me then? I just want to fit in.

·
Banned
308 Posts
Rick....

Why not ask why the moths are attracted to the light?

The Doc controls the weak minded and the clueless.

I posted earlier...

"Paging Simon Bar Sinister....

He makes a post, funny, dumb, or whatever, and the truly weak minds on the site are immediately drawn to his thread....to ponder, wonder, and seemingly choke. I see the same group talking hate is again here to listen and respond as programed.

The Dr. has hypnotic powers.

He strikes again."

I enjoy the Doc's posts. They don't get me riled up. But, it is easy to see whom he controls. They are under his spell.

Maybe we need a 12-step group for some of the above, especially for the one that is just sayin.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts