Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
15,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that Professional Wrastling was fake. (Although they were probably more genuine then our politicians) My favorites were from the old AWA days.
#1 is Omaha's favorite son, Jim Raschke. Better know as Baron Von Raschke (The Clawmaster). Who's your most memorable wrastler?

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Back when there was nothing on late Saturday night TV, my buddies and I would watch Rasselin in the Sportatorium in Dallas, it was the early 80's there was one fella named Bugsy McGraw, he was the funniest one to watch, we swore he was gassed when he climbed into the ring (I think they all were gassed ) but Bugsy would start his warm up by sticking his arms straight out and spinning in a circle until he got so dizzy he would fall down then the fight would be on, Bugsy seldom won though

·
Registered
850 Posts
Without a doubt, the bestest, fastest and toughest was Vern Gagne. He was one of the few that actually "wrestled" (U of Minnesota) as well as "wrassled".

He made the news a year or two ago when, at the age of 82, he killed a fellow Ahlzheimer's patient in a Bloomington, MN nursing home after body slamming him and breaking his hip.

According to a family member, Verne has only 1 minute of memory retention...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts