Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suppose my job cuts my hours because of bad economy to 30 hours a week.As a result I cant make my mortgage etc.Is the government gonna bail me out?

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
That would depend! Are you the down trodden? Have you been kept down for generations? Or do you have a work ethic and are you responsible and feel a need to be? In the case of latter don't look for a bailout. Only those that have spent far more than they earn and have now work ethic will be bailed out.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Ks5, I thought you had retired @ 42 with a whale of a pension?

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Bailout? WHO'S GOING TO PROTECT MY GUNS?

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
ks5shooter- The answer to your question is really in your question. You said "My job cuts my hours...". That means you are working. Our Government is set up to take from the working and give to the non-working. If your work decreases, the Government will take a little less from you and that is how you will be helped.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did retire with a great pension this is hypothetical.If a citizen of this country mismanages his affairs or makes bad decisions of his investments are we going to be able to seek a bailout from our government?What Im pissed about is this didnt just happen to these companies in the last 6 months they have known for years and WE will pay for their incompetence.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.