Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the Grand American Handicap? Will it be a repeat of last year? Will we have all the controversy? Will it be a "sandbagger"? Will they be from Kentucky? How many 100's will be posted? How long will the shoot offs take? Feel free to add .............................

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Probably a former 27 yard shooter that's been reduced down to the 21 1/2 shooting a MX-8....LOL Then maybe, could be a 18 yard 14 year old kid that just started shooting 8 months ago shooting a K-80....!

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Probably a former 27 yard shooter that's been reduced down to the 21 1/2 shooting a MX-8....LOL Then maybe, could be a 18 yard 14 year old kid that just started shooting 8 months ago shooting a K-80....!
Yeah, shoot registered trap 8 months ago, but shooting on a professional grade backyard range / averaging 5000 rds a month--weather permitting

or be a Master Class Sporting Clays Shooter, but be a new ATA shooter on the 20,duh

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
32,240 Posts
That info will be released Saturday evening.

Can't tell about sandbaggers, because fewer sandbagging permits were issued this year.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
I say Charlie Bickle for the repeat! Oh, that's right, it was stolen from him last year.

Good luck Charlie!!
Sure hope its not a shooter who hasn't gotten a punch for the entire Grand, also is last years winner @ the grand & if he's there-how's he shooting. Will take a big pair for him to show up.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I'm going to go with one of the big shots who get extra hot. Three 100's, the big boy wins the shootoff.

·
Super Moderator
3,270 Posts
Sure hope its not a shooter who hasn't gotten a punch for the entire Grand, also is last years winner @ the grand & if he's there-how's he shooting. Will take a big pair for him to show up.

Phil Berkowitz
I think he's out on a promo tour for StockLock.

·
Registered
390 Posts

Phil Berkowitz
Last years winner is at Sparta, I woudn't put to much stock in how he is shooting until the big day!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts