Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was cleaning my Foghorn trap gun and didn't pay attention to the large, full glass bottle of Hoppe's #9 on the workbench. It fell on its side from a height of 32 inches onto a concrete floor and did not break! I couldn't believe it! I was so dumbfounded that about half of the bottle came out before I was able to pick it up! Made the floor slippery as hell to walk on too.

Porcupine

·
Registered
25,278 Posts
I found Gun Scrubber maks a dandy finish remover for furniture. Like my desk top. Doh!

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Hope you rolled around in it and then asked wifey to smell you....mmmm nothing like the smell of Hoppe's #9 ;)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
lugnutz426

I like some clear stuff in my orange juice.

Hey Porky I wasn't expecting to see my name in your post about the Whoop's Hoppes thread.

So are you saying the Bi-Cential 1100 gun I sold you was in the middle of it all last night if so then im sure the original owner of the gun would be proud to take a sniff of the Hoppe's #9 also he might even caused the spill knowing Denny.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

Rest in Peace he left to soon from this world.

Foggy

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Foggy, how do you know if someone has added a non-clear liquid to your OJ, since you can't see through OJ anyway? People could be adding quite a few things to that OJ you drink...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo, Foggy,

Yep, your Bi-Centennial is my main trap gun! Sounds like there might be a good story about Denny that needs tellin' here. Then all of us here in ts.com-land can raise our next drink and toast him. How 'bout it, Foggy?

Porcupine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.