1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ljutic Nut
2,880 Posts
Send it to Phillip

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I believe early Citoris were Daly's. Good browning guy should be able to fix it. I had 2 1974 citoris and believe they were Daly's.

·
Ljutic Nut
2,880 Posts
Japanese Charles Daly shotguns were built by Miroku the same company that now builds Browning Citoris and BT-99's.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Contact these guys. They have all of the parts, knowledge, and experience fixing these guns that you will ever need. Very nice people.

I am guessing a lower barrel spring broke. Very common problem. Especially when the piece that broke off the spring gets moving. These have the Perazzi style, clip type springs in them. They are boogers to get in and out. Somewhat detailed disassembly required. They sit vertical against the back of the receiver, and require a sequence of disassembly to get at them. One of those that if you have done 100 of them, they are a piece of cake. Well, not that bad.

B&C GunSmithing
Lake Havasu City, AZ
928-854-8209
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
appreciated the responses. was going to bid on one with the trigger problem but decided not to.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Google Midwestgunworks. They do great work including Browning warranty repair. They did a trigger job on a BT99 Golden Clays for me and it was great. Crisp like a rifle and 3 1/2 pounds.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
B&C Gunsmithing , as mentioned previously, rebuilt my brother's Daly at a very reasonable price and in a timely manner.
They're probably your best bet.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Bill Gillette in Okeechobee, Florida. (863) 446-2439

1 - 11 of 11 Posts