Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I think they must have sworn everyone to secrecy. Haven't see anything posted at all from the Heartland. Looked like a few of the events got cancelled along the way.

·
Super Moderator
5,306 Posts
I think they must have sworn everyone to secrecy. Haven't see anything posted at all from the Heartland. Looked like a few of the events got cancelled along the way.
The events for which scores aren't posted (other than the Sunday scores) are non-registered events.

·
Registered
898 Posts
there were a couple of 99's shooting off when I left. I didn't recognize either name. One was on the 27 and the other on the 20.

·
Super Moderator
5,306 Posts
At the conclusion of a shoot there are typically a lot of things to take care of in a very short time.

Posting scores to shootscoreboard isn't one of them.

The scores usually get posted the day or two after once all the paperwork is taken care of.

I'd give it a little more time.

·
Perazzi MX10RS
2,023 Posts
At the conclusion of a shoot there are typically a lot of things to take care of in a very short time.

Posting scores to shootscoreboard isn't one of them.

The scores usually get posted the day or two after once all the paperwork is taken care of.

I'd give it a little more time.
EXACTLY! Most individuals do not realize the amount of time and work it takes to hold a shoot, before, during and after! It takes a lot of people who know what their doing for a larger shoot like the Heartland to function properly. The paperwork afterwords can be very time consuming. I speak from experience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts