Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPS dropped off a P/W press Monday. It came in, in a box, lying down and beat to death. I took photos of all the parts lying in the bottom of the shipping box. The ONLY reloader I am expecting in is another 900/950.

The ONLY identification was that it was shipped from a "MAIL EXPRESS PLUS" facility in Salt Lake City. I have called them 7 times and have yet to reach a human-would like to know how to do that. I have left messages on every call. I found a fax number on the Internet for them and have faxed them 2X with the shipping label copy in hopes of learning WHO THIS RELOADER BELONGS TO-no response from them, yet, but it's only been 4 days.

I am going to return in COD to that facility next week if I can't learn who it belongs to. If it's yours, you forgot to enclose anything about who, what you want done with it, etc.

Whiz White<BR>
P/W Distributor

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JW: You don't mean Carl P. Hancock from Argyle, TX do you? That's the guy, but not the reloader, unfortunately.

Kind of a great questiono from you tho'. I did get three nice pillows and a blanket out of the box - ha!

No, the collection agency here has filed a lien against his home in Argyle, so maybe my kids, or my grand kids will see that. Hope we/they get interest on the $2,200 (probably more like $4,000 now).

Not sure how Texas handles liens.

Whiz

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
whiz, You might check as if you have to refile the lien, as I think you have to do for judgement, every seven years. Seems as a lien should stay forever, or until satisfied. Ray

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.