Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
I am with Lyle....HANDICAP I would think as easy as some say this game is, I would have had it by now.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I have the 200 in Singles and a 98 from the 27 but that was years ago. The way I'm struggling with Doubles at age 72 ? well let's just say a 100 from the 27 is remotely possible.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Hey John,

You might find that 100 from the 27 at the Georgia State shoot this coming week. As I recall you had a pretty good shoot down here a few years back.

Good luck,

Dave

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Hey Lyle, I told you we weren't alone. Hope you can make the Hoppie this year.

I would come to the Idaho State shoot, but it's in Boise.......again.

Not going to happen.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
947 Posts
Dave,

Wish I could, but not in the cards this year. I talk your shoot up to everyone I know. Yes, I had a good run there, but it is a well run shoot and the people are very friendly... except for that one guy from Alabama! :)

Everyone should make it there at least once -- interesting place to shoot, good people, well run and you will have a good time.

My squad mate from FL came the year after I did and had a similar run, if memory serves....

Anywho -- good luck with the shoot this week. I will be there in spirit!

John

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hi Ric,

I'm doubtful for the Hoppie this year. I'm going to shoot some local stuff and I will shoot the state shoot and go to Vernal. I'm not sure after that.
I haven't been shooting very much and am not even close to being on my game at the moment.
ARe you going to Vernal?

Lyle

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.