Trapshooters Forum banner

Who makes the best chokes for invector plus Browni

3832 Views 16 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  MDMike
Wondering who makes the best after market extended chokes for invector plus barrels in a Browning looking for 92% in a 30' circle at 26 yards and the same at 36 yards two different chokes at these yardage's one for singles and one for HC ?
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
988 Posts
I'm not sure but aren't Briley's considered the best.

However, I have a set of Carlson's which are inexpensive at about $26 each and are made on a CNC Lathe that I designed and built.

Obviously I am partial to their product.

Randy

· Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just trying to get some ideals so i don't have to buy 20 + chokes to see witch one patterns the best TRON thought someone else might have went down this road before .

· Registered
1,476 Posts
For a Browning, Briley makes the Browning branded extended chokes, like the Browning Diamond, Diana etc. These are hard to beat for consistency in manufacturing tolerances.

Miroku makes the flush mounted chokes at the factory...which are not as consistant as the Briley upgrades.

So to answer your question..Briley and Carlson chokes are my choice for all my Browning shotguns...(and I have several).

Unless you are in the top 1% of pro shooters...most of the choke differences are in our heads anyway. But I sure "think" my Brileys are the best..lol.

Happy trails..Stan

· Registered
3,538 Posts
I know very few guys that have tested the Kicks smoke choke but i have a set that i have used since 1995 and have yet to find another choke that patterns as well thru my 303 barrels. I have tried Briley,Wrights,Angle Port,Seminole,Pure Gold and Rhino. And after 17 years still shoot the Kicks. Would love for someone to sell me a few Teague chokes to test out but can not find any without ordering directly from Nigel in England.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.