Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I was thinking about Phillips, he did a Perazzi for me couple years ago I am well satisfied. This BT is for friend of mine and I'm trying to find somebody for him thanks

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
It's Spears for me. Darrell Johnson is the owner. Shops number in Kansas is 620-200-3220

I used a Hobblit for my Super-X, a Allor for my K-80 trap special, a Precision Gold for my Perazzi TMX, I've used only Spears for my Model 12's and also Spears for my Berettas, Remington 1100 28 gauge, and my Browning Citori.

I have used Allem's for two guns, I had to much trouble with them. Asked for no refund, just removed all their parts and replaced them. All was good again. I'm sure they have improved with there roller release.

Have no idea where lgshot got Kevin as the contact.

Tom Strunk

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Talking about Allems, several years ago a shooting bud of mine had a BT-100 with an Allems release in it.
Well he got fumble fingered & lost one of the 2 screws that hold the plate to the trigger. He asked Allems for a replacement screw. They insisted he send them the entire trigger assembly. Don't know the outcome. He sold the gun.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
366 Posts
I second a vote for Spears. I sent a trigger to them and in less than a week, Daryl called me and said that it was done. He told me how much it was and that the trigger would be in the mail the next day. He said that I could pay by personal check when the trigger arrived. Great person to deal with. I've had 4 triggers done by him and have never had a problem with any of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts