Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Boyt type canvas soft case for a Beretta DT11 high rib trap combo. Any suggestions? Thanks, Dale

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should have been more specific. I like the extra barrel type case. The one that you can leave your gun assembled with the single barrel on and put your over and under in the side pocket. Boyt makes this case, but I don't think the high rib guns will fit in it. Dale

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,746 Posts
Finding one long enough for a 34" high rib is the tough part, and that's the Beretta, I have. Perhaps a 2nd case designed for a carbine and attached might work. I never saw a single case that will do both. Good luck.... mike

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have a friend that can make you a custom leather case however you would like it. Price would depend on size and the amount of detail you would like. He has done leather works for years saddles, bags etc.
He makes the local hunters their pistol and gun cases. He is wanting to branch into this world of shooting for sales.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
It isn't canvas but I really like Monsoor"s three gun soft case. It is heavily padded. When I carry one gun I put it in the center section and have the extra protection on either side.
I use it with a high rib Kolar with the adjustable butt plate down and it fits. I bought it because I was tired of the weight of Americases for trips to local clubs.
Bud

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have a Boyt 54" canvas and cloth case. I just tried it with my Caesar Guerini Summit which has a very high rib. There is plenty of room in the section with holds the assemblied weapon and just the barrel fits easly in the side holder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts