Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the moderator that deleted my Lee and Stonewall Jackson Day thread? Why was it deleted?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Sorry Hydra, just doing my job. LOL

PS your thread is still there. Don't be so paranoid.

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=176377&Messages=1

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BRGII. if you are the one then why did you do so. Say your doing your job is not answering the question at hand. Why did you delete the thread. What was the reason?

·
Vendor
19,102 Posts
BRG, thy exalted self. I appreciate knowing a mod or two. Glad you have a sense of humor. The guys think mods lack that. Not me. I can see you "just-being-one-of-the-guys".

Ol hydra should learn how to use the "thread watch list" and then he would not be askin tehm barrassin questions.

Jack N-A-M (not a mod)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Ya Hydro, your presence is really beginning to flood the place.

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO THIS BEAUTIFUL SITE AFTER COMING ON SEEN WITH RECKLESS ABANDON!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just asking a question. All I want to know is who was the moderator and what was his reason for deleting the thread. They for what ever reason think they can do as they please without giving any reasons or let people know who they are.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hydra,

Read this carefully. The thread was not deleted. BRGII told you it was not deleted, but you did not listen to him. Of course, if the thread is left alone because it's boring or stupid, then it falls off the page after 3 days or so.

No one is deleting your stuff.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Lovinbear, The original thread was deleted. I know because I posted to it. I stated I was from the North but agreed with Hydras feelings about the South.
So again the original was deleted. The threads that are now up are the second or possibly the third. Bulge

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hydra's right.
There was also a segment in the deleted thread about how the dutch started the slave trade, and only 7% of white southerners owned slaves.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
This is a private a site that allows public access and you are not owed an explanation and the people who have been chosen to Moderate seldom provide an explanation. It's that simple but I suspect this reasonable answer won't deter you. Jeff

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Personally I find hydra kinda funny....and with the winter doldrums, waterfowl season coming to an end and the Southern Grand more than 6 weeks away....he's somewhat entertaining.

Curt

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.