Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to convert a K32 San Remo with K80 pull trigger conversion done by Krieghoff to the BEST release setup!!! Who in your opinion does the best setup??? Thanks, Jon

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Allem---I have 3 k-guns with Allem's---Krieghoff in Ottsville is great also---
You can't go wrong with either---MYSTIC

·
Registered
38 Posts
Marlette makes the best release ,but some like the Krieghoff release.
I think Marlette will install the one you prefer. The person that installs
them can really make the difference between a good or bad one.

·
Registered
7,338 Posts
Go back to the maker Krieghoff. But Kerry Allor is the best competitive trigger man out there. Either way you will be happy.

Don

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Shawn is correct. Krieghoff will service your gun if Allor has done them as Allor has been "certified" and uses Krieghoff parts.

Don Verna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Another vote for Allem's. Their Roller Release design is superior to the alternative of having metal parts drag across one another, can be easily tuned for release speed by simply changing roller sizes with a screwdriver and, if their system for Krieghoffs is like it is for Berettas, you can switch the gun back to its original pull triggers by simply removing the rollers.

Here's why I mentioned that last part. I had Krieghoff releases installed in my K-80 by a factory trained technician who was a former Krieghoff International service manager and when I later removed the release parts and reinstalled the originals for my son, the pull triggers were so bad that the gun was unsafe to shoot. That is not uncommon when the sears have to be altered to make the releases work nicely. It cost $800 to correct its ills.

You'll probably find Allem's are a little more expensive but compare the designs of the triggers you're considering and the extra expense will become palatable.

Ed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.