Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is all going to Flordia in january? This will be my second Grand... had a Blast hanging out with dead eye Roy down in Sparta last year at my first grand. Placed in 2 events. Can't wait to get out of the snow for a week. Dave you make sure you pre-squad us, and yes i'll take station 1.

·
Banned
694 Posts
Presquadding started a month ago, You missed the boat. I'll be there. Out of the cold, Enough is enough. Almost 3 weeks and counting. YEE!HA! I can taste those Shrimp at Sponge Docks already.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Don't pre squad for the Dixie, they post bank assignments the night before or on the window when you show up----bank assignments mean a lot @ the Dollar----especially on the Golf side.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
The FHP has been warned to lookout for all disorderly persons heading to the $$$$, they are always looking for old people with Alzheimers

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
563 Posts
The FHP isn't crazy, they don't get on I75, they only show up to write the fatality traffic reports. Can't blame them, Any interstate in Florida puts Daytona to shame, closer racing, fast speeds, bump drafting and of course, more "Big Ones".

Van

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
If you want to avoid the mayhem at the squading and cashier line, PRE-SQUAD @ RJ Stuart. Bank location there never meant anything to me. Enjoy the shoot! I'll be there for the Months of Feb & Mar.

blade819

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
P3at is down here presently on a 2nd Honeymoon.

He and his band of Michigan husslers are fleecing all the old alzheimer euchre players out of their social security checks !!

The Mich gang splitting up thousands at the end of the season and thats a lot of penny's

Fore warned of these Mich husslers

Whew there I said it finally a weight off my conscious at last!

They have no compassion preying on old euchre players blood thirsty they are

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I'll be there set up on the front row in the vend area.. Making Custom Molded Ear Plugs .. Please stop by and say hello..

Jerry Bryant

Silent Treatment Hearing Protection and Enhancement

Just look for the Dragon flying over my sign..

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Lord willing. I will be doing the classification with Miss Edna starting Sunday around 11.30 am.Leaving now would be fine by me !!

TD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts