Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, we know who all of the BIG dogs are, but hows about the really really little dogs? Come on little dogs, here's your chance to tell us about it. I will send the worst shooter a free barrel button (fits on your shoe) in your choice of colors (red white and blue, black, green, brown or blue).

Tron

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
gotta be me ...I just mostly spectate anymore and when I do shoot its from a barstool..things are so bad the targets won't even break out of pity when I run them over with my golfcart

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Well you boys can stop asking for the worst trapshooter awards. When I shoot trap, people think that I am the "Stevie Wonder of trapshooting". The way I shoot people would begin to think that the target needs to make noise to get me to shoot closer to it. I am giving courses on "Braille Trapshooting". The worst thing about me on the trap line is that my shooting is so bad that it is contagious and I bring others down to my level. The best advice I ever got was many years ago a fellow at Winter Haven (Polk County) told me I should take two weeks off , then quit shooting.

Charlie

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
here in wisconsin i am known as the worst shooter in the ata. one time my friend luther and i were shooting an ata event at the waukesha gun club. 2 members of the board set the targets and had it set just for straight aways. i did not notice this until my friend luther told me around the 20th target. luther ran a 25, i ran a 18. i love this sport. i have been in this game since 1972. i keep all my receipts and records of everything i have spent. shells, reloading supplies, guns, clothing, gas and oil, hotel bills, entry fees. the list goes on and on. I have spent in upwards over $200,000.00 and my winnings have totaled $655.00. i love this sport, but i stink at it.
steve balistreri

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Hard to believe that there are that many people that a looking for the title "The Worst" amazing.

My vote goes to the guy from Florida...LOL

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sandbagging to be the worst? You mean deliberately hitting targets at small shoots in order to dump a HEAP when the big money is on...LOL. Graham.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
My vote goes to Steve. Anyone that spends $200,000 to win $655.00 is a real loser. Maybe a good guy, but still a real loser...........

·
Registered
903 Posts
I'm so bad that at Cardinal Center I swept my card through the machine to get a summary of my scores and when I went to read it there were no scores...it just said "YOU STINK"..........Uncle Sam, Pa.

·
Registered
731 Posts
My squad mates laughed so hard even their barrels went limp. Now when I go to sign up for a shoot the management pays me to stay on the porch. Seems that the excessive mirth causes a "disruption".

·
Registered
290 Posts
That's easy..........The guys who do all the work (cut grass, load houses, maintain the broken eqipment, teach new shooters, etc.)so others can shoot, take it from those who see it week in and week out. Jack et-all

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I don't know about singles,but the first year my trapshooting friend Sean shot doubles his ATA average was 37 the following year it was 44,the next year it was a respectable more than half 67,now that at least deserves consideration for the prize.Jerry

·
Registered
378 Posts
I don't know it it is bad or not,,but I have been reg. ATA for about 5 yrs. now and have 5 wins to my name,,currently have a 64 Bbls ava.,,,I have broken more guns than birds,,,2 Win.s,,1 Sig O/U,,1 Rem.,,2 Brownings and 2 new XT combos,,,but I sure enjoy the sport,,,about 20,000 rounds P/yr.,,,
Norman

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.