Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the NRA as a lifer in 1970. It cost $150.00 then. Who ever is not a NRA member should become one because of the up coming battle we all are about to fight. We need to stop this threat and we need all we can to join the NRA.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am not a Life Member, but I have been a member for many years. I don't always agree with their viewpoints, but they do a lot for gun owners and they need our support.

·
Registered
340 Posts
i just recently re-registered - was a member for 15+ years in the 80's 90's, the site could not locate my old membership number.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
LIFE... Sorry Barry, I disagree, my prediction is it will be a smaller thread with those that are NRA members....

·
Premium Member
10,398 Posts
Life member

Actually most people that post here are not members at all- and that just means they are cheap

Look at the number of gun owners vs the number of NRA members in general- it is pitiful

Local shooting clubs should either have a requirement that you are an NRA member to shoot there or that you get a discount

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Premium Member
19,225 Posts
Been a Life Memeber since 1983. Both my kids are lifers also. Charlie Henderson

·
Registered
840 Posts
I am and have been a member since 1981. They are at times, a little too radical for me on most subjects and I am sure they run more away than attract with some of the things they say. Too bad they cant tone it down just a bit. BUT...its all we got and I support them them with my $$$

·
Registered
698 Posts
Life member. Got a bowie knife - told them to save the cost and keep it, but it was sent anyway. I gave it away as a letter opener.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I am a member but haven't pd my dues yet this yr but will when weather breakes.
Without the NRA we are lost in the wind---If you can't pay $20.00 to support our sport then don't cry when all is lost---What else do we have?--And how about the ATA---This is our sport---Life is too short not to support what we have left---The LIBS are coming---Hold on to your drawers----JMO---SJB---

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.