Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy a 650 MEC new. If anyone know of a dealer who has a low price and will ship, I would like to get their web site and/or the phone number. Thanks for the help. Peter

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Recob's Target Shop in Wisconsin is your best bet in my opinion. There # is 1-800-359-4571. They are good people and great to do business with. Go to the above website to see their merchandise and prices. Ed

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey Sono man, I will be selling a Mec 9000G shortly. I have been asking around for local buyers but haven't gotten any bites yet. This loader is in new condition as it has only loaded somewhere around 1200 shells. It will come with a dust cover, three charge bars (7/8, 1oz and 1 1/8) and a couple of powder bushings and of course the shot and powder bottles, I will even throw in a powder baffle. I also have an extra wad finger for this unit just in case one gets broke. This unit also has the new style primer tray that holds two hundred primers. I have the original box and owners manual as well. I will be asking $300 for it (paid almost 400 for it less than a year ago). I will be selling this unit in approximately three weeks. If you are interested e mail me with the address above. Thanks
Jason

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Connie's prices are not quite so good after they add in their credit card charges....How else do people pay for things over the phone or on the internet these days?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.