Trapshooters Forum banner

Who has been shooting longer...

4184 Views 32 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  513 Dan
...than this guy? He looks to be on the 25 yard line, so it was probably taken in 1966, 'cause by the next year he was on the 27. I'm told he's still very handsome.

1 - 21 of 33 Posts

· Premium Member
6,031 Posts
Given his rugged good looks, snappy wardrobe, and his athletic build, I would say the regular trapshooters banished him to the skeet field!

· Registered
13,515 Posts
I think this picture is a put up job!!!! Its totally obvious, that this man is not a Trap shooter!!! While I agree he is standing on a skeet station. The picture clearly shows the high house window in the background is closed. As its covered with plywood. So IMO, this young man's Mother, got a Kodak moment in time!!! break em all jeff

· Well known trouble maker
4,381 Posts
I was intrigued by the photo and instantly recognized the limp-wristed grip on the fore end to be that of a non trap shooter, most likely skeet. I cut the photo from the post and emailed it to the R&D facility in KS-OKIE's garage and had our crack staff run it through the facial recognition software. Below is what was emailed back to me just moments ago.

Coincidence? I think not!

As you can see from the watermarks this photo is a stock image from a reputable website.

You be the judge.........................

Military uniform Military person Soldier Army Military officer

· Banned
35 Posts
You might want to be a little less critical.
I have pictures of Arnold Riegger shooting on a skeet field also :)
You might want to be a little less critical.
I have pictures of Arnold Riegger shooting on a skeet field also :)
i shoot protection with 90year old smokes the bird right out of the house and drives 100 miles to the shoot.

· Administrator
9,671 Posts
If my info is correct the guy in the pic had a drastic change of life and embraced the peace--love and big bowls of dope movement and was seen running naked in the mud a woodstock and had forsaken trapshooting for strumming his guitar in some funky places in the San Francisco area ;)
...than this guy? He looks to be on the 25 yard line, so it was probably taken in 1966, 'cause by the next year he was on the 27. I'm told he's still very handsome.

View attachment 1761654

1 - 21 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.