Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Were I in the need, I'd look at Ken Rucker (Ruck here on the threads) in Texas or Joe Hollingsworth in Kentucky but there many others with nation wide reputations back that direction. West Coast? I don't have a certain name.....Bob Dodd...ps, both of those mentioned are known for fast turn around and reallly quality work...BD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, another vote for Greg Hissem. You will have to ship it somewhere, so ship it to the best! Greg's work is second to none and he is a good shooter himself which helps him get the best results for you.

·
Registered
237 Posts
one more vote for Ken Rucker. He just did my Citori plus in a soft comb and RAD2 and Thursday I am sending him my Rottweil combo for the same.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Ken Rucker for me as well. Shot a 100 straight the first day with my new ken Rucker Buttstock with a 4- way adjustable comb and adjustable butt plate with Kick-EEZZ pad. Daro Handy did set it up for me so that part didn't hurt either. Talk to ken before you do anything his number is 1-903-815-6535 . You can't go wrong with Ken. Jeff

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I have had 3 stocks done by Greg Hissem. Excellent work and reasonably priced. My advice would be Greg Hissem or Ken Rucker. You can't go wrong with either one. Ed

·
Registered
781 Posts
You asked about someone on the West Coast. That would be Jack West of Arlington Oregon. Very good workmanship and reasonable priced. Tele: 541-454-2805

·
Registered
117 Posts
forget about adjustable combs. get a good stocker to adjust your own stock that it fits you,then forget about it. too much time spent adjusting and screwing,not enough concentrating on the shooting. i think anyway.

bigK...... Proud to be Irish.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I just had an adjustable recoil pad done by Mark Deprez. He did a great job. I will patronize him in the future. Bill Malcolm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.