Trapshooters Forum banner

White Flyer Target Storage

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  nick harwood 
#1 ·
My club in NJ has a problem with target storage.
I was wondering, is it possible to store pallets of targets outside and covered with heavy duty tarps?
Advice

#2 ·
I was wondering, is it possible to store pallets of targets outside and covered with heavy duty tarps?
Advice
Buy/rent a box van or box trailer to store them in. Do NOT store them under tarps. They require good air circulation around, over, and under the pallets. Or buy a Seatainer. That worked too. Set the trailer/ container where you would stack your targets. Fill it.

#11 ·
Steel containers often referred to as connex containers are the way to go vary in length 24' 36' 40' 48' 52' long X 96" or 102" wide Lockable doors on one end or both pallet jack to move targets is required or the very rare connex that has side doors the full length..Targets stay as fresh as the day unloaded off the delivery truck!

#14 ·
Advice
this was just off the delivery truck, open a box and all the target on the top roll were cracked. we had one the center of the one on top was stuck to the one below it. this was no due to handleing a or storage on our part

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.