Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best payouts anywhere!!!!

$5 per shoot

Wins pay $18 or 1/5 Crown Royal (while supplies last)

Annies, Buddies, Miss and Outs, 5 from ones, whatever folks want to shoot.

Located near Dayton, Washington (near Walla Walla)

Great bunch of folks and very fast paced......bring big shells!

For questions, call Shane at 509-947-1133

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ok, guys, one of the best group of shooters you will find anywhere, every shoot I have been to over there has been a great time for all. Can't wait! The Crown will make it all the better. Oh and thanks for your GREAT job at the services today.
Chris Q.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Chris. It was a sad day for all.

Please spread the word on the shoot. With so much going on the last week or so, it's really put me behind on letting everyone know about it.

Should be a great shoot with the payouts being the way they are (see below).

Thanks,

Shane

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
As always, Shane put on a great shoot. Someone who cares about what the prizes are and what the shooters want to play. I was far from being one of the big winners and am set for cocktail hour for at least a couple of weeks. Best part of my day was getting to see my friend Bill Roberts and his son Billy. John Wilgus

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Thank you John, that was very nice and good to see you and everyone. It was good to get out and it was a fun shoot. Now I have 4 fifths of Crown for Christmas presents to give away.

Your friend, Bill

·
Registered
122 Posts
Shane,
I just wanted to let you know I had a fantastic time Saturday. I met alot of great guys & the whiskey/rooster were a bonus. Next time however, I'll need to bring my "big boy shells"!
Jim Bauer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.