Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting back into trap and clay shooting after 9 years, working and raising kids. I have the kids 15 and 10 started in trap, they got semis. Looking around for a combo, but have a nice 20/28 to trade. Which vendor have you had good experiences with who are also fair when it comes to taking a trade?

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
8,024 Posts
Getting back into trap and clay shooting after 9 years, working and raising kids. I have the kids 15 and 10 started in trap, they got semis. Looking around for a combo, but have a nice 20/28 to trade. Which vendor have you had good experiences with who are also fair when it comes to taking a trade?
Well, considering the last three high end guns I've purchased have been through Gooch with @Indiana Gun Club , I'm sorta partial to them but wouldn't hesitate to contact any of our "Supporting Vendors" here on trapshooters . com. I hear good things about all of them.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Depends on where you are. Its always good to be able to go and talk in person and play with different guns. I did a trade over the phone with Joel Etchen. Talked to Matt, they had the gun I wanted and asked if they were interested in trade and I sent pictures and they were extremely fair with me. Still have the gun I bought 6 years later!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike Gooch will take whatever time is needed to get you and your kids
comfortable with whatever gun you may purchase. He will be there after
the sale to help as they grow and have adjustment needs. Good luck
Great this is the input I am looking for, someone that cares enough to take care of their customers. I will contact him.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
8,024 Posts
Great this is the input I am looking for, someone that cares enough to take care of their customers. I will contact him.
Give him a few minutes...he's getting my gun ready to ship ;)

That's the cool thing with Gooch, everything stops when you have his attention. It's full and undivided. He's also one hell of a shooter.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Depends on where you are. Its always good to be able to go and talk in person and play with different guns. I did a trade over the phone with Joel Etchen. Talked to Matt, they had the gun I wanted and asked if they were interested in trade and I sent pictures and they were extremely fair with me. Still have the gun I bought 6 years later!
We don't have many options where we live, there is a cabelas, and a local gun store, most do not have many sporting or dedicated trap/clay guns in stock.
I did business with JEG before I stopped shooting years back, also still have that particular piece.

·
Vendor
654 Posts

I would be happy to help anyway that I can

Feel free to send me a private message if you wish.

Thanks

Michael Gooch
Indiana Gun club

1 - 11 of 11 Posts