Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our club has some interest in purchasing a doubles machine. Which doubles machine allows a very simple change over from singles to doubles with out alot of time between set ups. And what double machine do you recommend? Thanks Ken

·
Super Moderator
Perazzi MX10RS 32/34 Combo w/Allor tuned barrels, K80 Parcours 32"
3,349 Posts
One word, PAT.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
GMV Super Star. You change 3 settings on the right side of machine and 3 settings on the left side of machine and you are good to go. Takes less than 2 minutes. HMB

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
And GMV is much cheaper than a PAT.
They are also fairly easy to maintain, the main problem is keeping pieces of target from the middle of the turrent when the target carriage goes around.
And VERY easy to switch from singles to doubles and with the wobble option you can throw some pretty wild targets.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Our new PROMATIC Signature Series Double ATA Machine is by far better than our Pat Traps.

Easier change over,Easy Table adj.for horizontal Targets, No hyd. motors or oil.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Many will not agree with me, but I have seldom ever seen good doubles off a Pat Trap. They do not fly straight like the old Winchesters but fall off in a hook/slice pattern. Just my observation/opinion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.