Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Which cost more ?

Your teenage son's first car ?

Or the trap gun you're currently shooting ?

·
Registered
997 Posts
The new car I bought for my son when he went to law school was less than the price of the K-80 combo I bought him as a retainer fee recently. It also came with acess to my ammo cache.

·
Registered
545 Posts
If my kid can get a decent car for the price of an 870 Competition, I will buy him one of each.

Now about the insurance issue.

He will have his own policy- he ain't screwin mine up like I did to my Pops when I was a growin up.

Kenny Uhlbeck

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I had 3 daughters bought them all cars if you add the cost of them all together the winner is still my Trap gun ;o) Jerry

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
He bought his own car the same way i did when i was a kid. Work for what you want lesson number one. He got a 2003 2wd Ford Ranger with 50,000 miles on it. His truck cost more than my Trap gun.

I have bought and paid for all his guns including his BT99 with Greg Hissem installed comb and GraCoil w/LOP. Some reason i don't mind that part. :0)

·
Premium Member
1,545 Posts
Seems like a dumb question. When my boys got their first cars, I could only afford to shoot my model 12 build up. Now that they are all grown and have their own kids, I don't have to share. Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.