Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Oh I'm pretty sure the thread below yours will gather his attention. Just wait.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
I'm about a mile from his home today. I could drive over and knock on his door. Should do that anyway and BS over coffee.

Whiz

·
Registered
32,237 Posts
I think he is at that other site, trying to edumacate those fools.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
he best be working on that book

just sayin' .............

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
If that's true I'll be sending the stick boys around to give him the beating he'd deserve

there is no smiley on purpose - comprende, Neil?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Neil is busy. He got in an argument with a poster concerning the number of #9 pellets in three flats of skeet loads. Since early April, Neil has been cutting open the shells and counting the pellets. He's in the 4th box of the second flat...so he'll likely be back in another 6 weeks or so...if he makes graphs of the results, it may be longer..

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Neil is busy. He got in an argument with a poster concerning the number of #9 pellets in three flats of skeet loads. Since early April, Neil has been cutting open the shells and counting the pellets. He's in the 4th box of the second flat...so he'll likely be back in another 6 weeks or so...if he makes graphs of the results, it may be longer..
Well actually he was almost done counting when I called him to ask his thoughts on 7-1/2 or 8's through a Briley Helix choke. Phone rang and scared the shit out of him knocking over his shot counting boards. Needless to say he had to start over but not before answering my question. Now if I could only figure out how sticking it up my rear end helps.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts

Lit, are you going to the Mo. state shoot? Rumor has it that you have relocated.

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Neil is hiding.

If he tells us where he is hiding, he will have to find a new hiding place.

·
Registered
32,237 Posts
image.jpg

There he is! See him? He's right there.

Reactions: timb99
1 - 18 of 18 Posts