Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, seems several months since he has bestowed his wisdom on us. Neil if you are alive and well CHECK IN

·
Premium Member
11,863 Posts
His last post was 8 January.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Maybe when he returns he will post a graph, chart, map, spread sheet, etc. describing the proper manner in which to travel.

BB

·
Registered
583 Posts
"Neil is in Europe"

That doesn't get him any time off for behavior! Last I checked they have internet in Europe.

john

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
I have it on good authority that Neil was "working on" a shotgun when squirrel popped out of his barrel-bending tree and bit him on the tookis. Even the squirrel knew that bending a shotgun barrel was a dumb thing to do (especially for someone as smart as Mr. Winston) :)

-Gary

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Actually Neil has become a skeeter. He felt that his devote wisdom, intellect, and especially ballistic charts/graphs were being wasted on the likes of mortal trapshooters. Now he is in a happier, warmer more friendly group of admirers. Even Neil became frustrated with wether to use 7.5's or 8's and has adjusted well via only using the acceptable diameter.

·
Vendor
19,653 Posts
He is participating in a new MN study to see how long humans can hibernate. NO, Really! It was in the paper this AM. His name is at the bottom of the article. Copy paste because the URL is too long.

http://www.startribune.com/local/114690474.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUeDyic:E7PNDh_oaE3miUsZ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.