Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where

Seventeen thousand troops additional to Afganistan & not a peep out of Congressman Murtha & the N.Y. Times. Hey Trappy get ready for the draft. With Obama as commander in chief, all active duty personnel would be out of their minds to ship over or reup (for you Army types).

Phil Berkowitz ICC(SS)-retired

·
Premium Member
11,722 Posts
Murtha's being investigated.

Even NPR is reporting on it!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100850606

More of Nancy Pelosi's "most honest, ethical, and open Congress"

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
To the democraps there are no rules for them so they cannot "break" any. ONLY GUIDELINES, that can be changed as needed.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
He is a big fat ugly pig traitor. Watch what happens with the Demoncrats in charge of the military. I will predict right now that the war in Afghanistan will turn into a disaster with the traitor anti-military demoncrats in charge. This is Carter II. Remember that. Nobody will have the guts to admit they voted for this bunch of crooks before they are through trashing America.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where

Can't wait to hear Trappy say, when he gets his draft notice, " Its got be wrong, I'm an Obama supporter."

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
How can you gun owners in western Pennsylvania keep voting this guy in? It's time for a change. Also, would you vote a different Republican in when Specter's eligible to go? Darrell from Ohio

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
IMO, a pee-poor excuse for a marine, I know my Dad would have kicked hiss A#RS if he had the chance! puablo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.