Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaving for Jacksonville for business tomorrow through Thursday. I was wondering if there is anywhere to shoot in the area. Will not be able to shoot until the afternoon/evening and will not be taking a gun with me. So a place with a gun rental would be my only option. It's probably a tall order but I figure maybe there is a chance.

Regards,

Christopher Monaco

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am leaving for Jacksonville for business tomorrow through Thursday. I was wondering if there is anywhere to shoot in the area. Will not be able to shoot until the afternoon/evening and will not be taking a gun with me. So a place with a gun rental would be my only option. It's probably a tall order but I figure maybe there is a chance.

Regards,

Christopher Monaco

·
Registered
163 Posts
Christopher, the Jacksonville Gun Club aka the Jacksonville Trap & Skeet club is the only place in Jax to shoot unless your active or retired military, the NAS JAX also has a trap range.

The club is open Wednesday afternoon, Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday.

See the link above.

Bob Cade

·
Registered
30 Posts
Amelia Shooting Sports is about 15 minutes north of the airport. They have a website just search for it. They have trap,skeet, five stand, sporting and gun rentals. Nice place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.