Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our club Treas will be picking up shot in Medford on Friday. He is taking his wife & staying over in Medford on thursday night. Can anyone suggest a good not too expensive motel and also a good restaurant. He is a country boy who likes the bar scene so a bar with good food perhaps? Thx for the help. I can always count on good advice on here

·
Premium Member
12,675 Posts
Uhh, which state??

·
Registered
463 Posts
Larry at NW Shot should be able to put him in the right direction. Sorry i can't help, but the only time i go to Medford is to pick up reloading supplies. There are plenty of restaurants and motels along Crater Lake Hwy, not far from Larry's place.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Just ask Larry when he gets there, Lou. There are many nice places to stay, and eat, in Medford. For cheap and comfortable, the Shilo Inn, just off Crater Lake Blved, on Biddle Road, is fairly nice. There is also a nice Quality Inn, the Medford club host motel, located at 1950 Biddle Road, just off Crater Lake Highway. Phone 877-779-0050. For a bit more upscale, the Rogue Regency Inn, on Crater Lake Highway, is our preference. We will be staying there for the Medford March Pendelton Blanket shoot. All of these are within 5 miles of the Medford club. As for a great place to eat, ask Larry about the Roadhouse. It's just out of Medfored heading towards Jackson. Larry can give directions from his place in Phoenix. GREAT steaks and a true country Roadhose atmosphere.... Dan

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rogue Regency is a nice place and has a sports bar / lounge down stairs. Food is good, beer is cold and beds are comfortable. It's near the I-5 and Crater Lake Highway interchange so it's easy to get to. Hope this helps. Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.