Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who sells those leather pouches sold at big shoots that look just like this, except the leather is even thicker and there's a little earplug pouch with a flap over it on the side opposite the spare shell loops? I've looked on the websites of the usual suspects, but can't find them.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

-Gary

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooh, that looks pretty good. Do you make them with a belt loop instead of the clip?

-Gary

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
Here is a photo of mine, about 8 or 10 years old

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
I had mine custom made. I have it about an inch deeper than the box top so I am less likely to spill shells. Also, the holder is not real tight allowing easy entry of the box. Several of my buddies requested that I help obtain one for them. I do not make these, my day job keeps me busy.

Charlie Becknell

·
Registered
170 Posts
Gary,

I've bought a box holder like your talking about made by Brunson Leather. Try Rod's custom stock's or DeVault Ind. as his friend Dean DeBow owns the company.

Hope this help's, Bill

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
try lonsome charlies. lonesomecharlie.com Great quality and first class products. He has clip or belt and might still get free shipping.
Lonesome Charlie's: 147 PR 1226, Gilmer, Texas 75645 (903)734-5791

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
Brunson made mine. Dean DeBow knows how to make my type box holder. I really like it for the gravitational ly challenged man whose girth causes ones shells to spill out.
I've been called many things in my life, many of which are not nice, but never a tease.
Shoot well,

Charlie Becknell

1 - 13 of 13 Posts