Trapshooters Forum banner

WHERE TO GET COSTOM HEADPHONES

1190 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Chango2
I HAVE AN IPOD. WHERE IS THE BEST AND CHEEPEST PLACE TO GET THEM.
THANK YOU
NATE SLENCZKA
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
384 Posts
Not cheap but definitely the best is from EAR Inc. Custom molded IPOD earphones and hearing protection all in one. Use them with or without music.

http://www.earinc.com/p2-music-competition.php

· Registered
3,517 Posts
Costom? You mean costume, like for a theatrical performance. Suggest any prop making company.

The young man was just asking a question. It doesn't warrant a smart ass reply-Moderator

· Registered
3,599 Posts
Nate..... I have a 160GB iPod Classic. I am somewhat of a blues fanatic, with over 4500 blues songs currently downloaded on it. For headphones, or for an iPod docking station, nothing I have found can beat the Bose systems I currently have. Got both at Target. The "against the ear headphones" were $179.95, and the docking station was about $300.00. It is all going to depend on how much you REALLY like your music on how much you spend. I researched them all, and Bose is definitly the best performing of the bunch. I don't listen to music while I'm on the line, but, you can bet it's going all the time in between events and while I'm traveling to, and from, shoots..... Just my experience... Dan Thome (Trap2)

· Registered
3,517 Posts
Moderator...I apologize, my English teacher back in high school always pounded us over spelling errors...now I have spell check! Didn't note it was a junior posting. Me bad!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.