Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know here to get 1/8 and 1/16 comb spacers to put under an adjustable comb? White plastic or even gold metal ones would be nice. Do they have to be hand made? I've never noticed them for sale.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Like doda stated, go to your local hardware store. However, go to the plumbing department. They should have a large selection of RUBBER washers. I found just the right size and use them on my Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon.

Frank

M

·
0 Posts
Machined aluminum AN washers as used on aircraft and race cars to align nuts for cotter pins. Available in 1/16 an 1/32 inch. Attractive color. Get them from Aircraft Spruce & Supply...available in aluminum, stainless and nylon. Bore sizes in 1/16th inch increments from 1/8" to 7/8".

Mike

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS a ton Tron! , and everybody else. I never thought of finding what I need at a hardware store, just thinking of ordinary washers there. I live so close to a Lowes and Home Depot I wouldn't even trouble you Tron, but I appreciate it! They aren't 4 minutes away.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Ken: As someone mentioned, get the nylon/plastic type washers. They come in different thicknesses, so you can experiment with the adjustments. I got mine at the neighborhood ACE hardware. I believe they come in white and black. Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.