Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am trying to determine the ave. sell price of a 17 year old K80 Sporting . VG condition, Very little useage. It’s been a safe queen.
Thanks

·
Krieghoff K80
2,481 Posts
For a 2001 "standard"grade metal/wood in very good condition....I would guesstamate plus/minus $7000. I have a 2008 32" standard sporter with wood upgrade in excellent condition, I would ask $7500 for if I ever decided to part with................

IMG_3566.JPG

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am 5”9 180 . Do you think I would need to get this fitted and would it be wise to get it serviced?

·
Krieghoff K80
2,481 Posts
Waaaaaaaay to many variables to an exact gun fit SY. You def need to shoulder it to find out. A stock which is a close fit, could always be altered. A way off, completely ill fitting stock is another matter. Immediate service will not be necessary unless the gun is malfunctioning/feels loose or sloppy or, perhaps, the top lever is passing the 6 o'clock position. However, a service sooner or later, as a new owner, is always a good thing.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Recently purchased a 2000 vintage K-80 Sporting, 30 in. barrels, beautiful wood, eight Comp-N-Chokes, 6 Briley Titanium Chokes, flawless condition for $6700 in a Krieghoff Americase.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Recently purchased a 2000 vintage K-80 Sporting, 30 in. barrels, beautiful wood, eight Comp-N-Chokes, 6 Briley Titanium Chokes, flawless condition for $6700 in a Krieghoff Americase.
Wow, nice deal

Reactions: APrice

·
Registered
10,356 Posts
I too agree with the prices above. Give or take about $6,750 or so for super clean gun in a person to person deal. Trade-in will be less. Now, as far as a annual goes. I'd shoot the gun for 1-3 thousand rounds to see if you like it (check lots fired hulls for light hits on primers, and on different types of shells as well). Check timing on ejectors, and other basic functions of the gun while shooting your 1-3 thousand as well. Once your sure your going to keep it, and shoot registered targets with it as well. Its time to have a annual done to make sure you don't have any problems at a match. You may get lucky like Aprice and only need a good cleaning, but you need to know. Any K-gun dealer can look up how long its been since your K-80 has been serviced. Of course there is no way to know how many rounds have been put through it since the last annual? Now you can tell the K-gun/ Gunsmith what you've experienced and ask questions about any concerns you may have with the gun as well. Good Luck and break em all Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts