Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

where to find 12 youth trap vests

4K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  plinker61 
#1 ·
i have been abel to put togeather 2 youth trap squads for this year,and im in need of 10 youth & 2 adult mesh style trap vest's.wondering if any one out there knew of a supplyer that gives discounts for youth/quanity purchases
edwardsburg conservation club(est. 1946),edwardsburg mi has not had a youth team since 1986,and im glad to see so mutch intrest.this is my 2nd year as trap chair/board member and was something on my to do list for my 2nd yr.plan.after seeing the other youth teams from the area shoot,i feel its a great thing to do to keep the future of our sport going.thanks,mark jones

#4 ·
plinker

if you e-mail me your mailing address, i will donate a shotgun stock blank and forend set that you could sell or possibly put on ts.com to raise money for the vests for the kids. i think it would be nice if they were all matching and had their names on them, etc. i will ship it to you no charge, via ups.

our value on the wood is $600.

thanks for your efforts with the kids.

bruce bowen www.bbguns.net 605-347-2232

#13 ·
I don't have vests, but I will gladly make padded shooting t-shirts, left or right hand, their choice of single, double, or triple pads, the size they need and their color choice, at my cost for the shirts and materials. Let me know. We need to do what we can to get our young people shooting. Sue

#14 ·
thank you sue,sounds like a great plan b,rite now im looking at$60/vest to purchase vests & have club name&shooters name put on them(and i have 13 youth shooters so im trying to put togeather 3rd team,so $60 per/vest may not work).im putting you in my address book because we may go that way.how mutch per shirt?can you add names to them or should i get that done first?,thank you,mark

#15 ·
plinker.....

Send me an email (remove the x's) and I will provide a contact for the Boyt/Bob Allen Company. They can provide the youth vests, with the embroidery for all matching vests. The company tends to help all youth shotgun shooting programs with special prices.

Maltzie

#16 ·
The shooting shirts would be 4.00 each, that's my cost plus materials for the pads. Yes, I can embroider names on the shirts, your choice of color and font. If it's just their first names, 3.00 each, First and last names, 4.00 each, two lines 6.00 each. That's the best I can do.........Sue

#23 ·
luvin,i think for now we are going to go with the shootin sue shirts,not only can we afford the shirts,but im going to try to get sue alot of extra shirt sales(at normal prices sue)and mark them up a bit fot the club members,a way to generate some funds,after our first 2 practices we shot up 1400 shells so we are going to have to do some fundraising to keep these kids shooting,edwardsburg c.c. did donate 5000 shells& all the targets,but they wont last long,thanks everyone for all the great ideas and all the help so far,the kids are having fun and even us coaches are having fun, thanks,mark jones

#24 ·
thanks jerry s.(jdsfarms)coats& vest came in today,we are putting togeather a fundraiser/silent auction in march & the ladies coats will be a great part of our silent auction,any thing we can do to keep these kids shooting is greatly appreciated.
last nite(wens) was our 2nd practice,and the kids are having fun.carol your vest came in yesterday and it was a perfect fit for a 14 yr old that was useing a nail pouch,put a smile on his face,thank you all for all the donations so far,mark jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.