Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this topic has been up many times but I need to refill the closet with wads and powder so I am looking for recommendations for the best places to buy wads, powder and primers on line. If you have any suggestions I would appreciate the information.
Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I second Graf's. Especially if you and a couple people can go in on a larger quantity of powder etc. Check out their volume freight program.

Jeff

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I second Recobs. I have used them for a couple years now and have been very happy. They are in Wisconsin but I get stuff here in Idaho real fast and they are rarely out of stock. When they are out of stock, the item will say so and when you order, if it says in stock, it is and with online purchasing, this is important. I hate it when I order and I get a partial order because the web sites are not up to date. I usually get together with a couple people and order a large order so there is only one hazmat chg

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
I use Graf's, Connies and Powder Valley. They all deliver the goods in a timely manner and no problems in my experiences. Price your wish list with each of them all before you order as they each have special offerings peroidically.

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Ya'all missed one, You can try Gamaliel in Tenn. as well. Break-em all. Jeff

OOPs I made a mistake. Your right it is in Kentucky. Seems like I'm getting more and more Senior moments these days.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.