Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a good online retailer of promo target loads like Federal Top Guns or Remington Gun Club shells? I have been searching with Google but I am not finding much available or the web site is years out of date. A lot of offerings marked "out of stock".

:1zhelp:

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but "promo" means promotional, like a loss leader type sale done in a walk-in store like Walmart, Dick's, etc. I don't see a promo search on google turning up much, as promo's come and go sometimes in weeks, some in days. Just run up to the local stores and check, or check when you and the girlfriend/wife are in there shopping for other stuff, or just call them on the phone. If you intended to order these online, the shipping is going to nip your promo price in the bud, it'll take all your savings away.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Dick's Sporting usually has a sale on something almost every week. WalMart has the Federal 4 packs on rollback for $21 - 22. These stores get what is shipped to them by their warehouse, they don't order what they want.

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
Rogers Sporting Goods Liberty Missouri .

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Walmart has the Winchester AA shells for $78.00 a flat. The rebate is now in effect. $20.00 rebate per flat up to 5 flats. That brings it to $58.00 a flat. Promo shells cost that much or more. Colonel

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Dick's Sporting goods has Gun Clubs for 5.68 a box in Kansas City. They also normally take the $10.00 off $50.00 or more coupons so it winds up being under $50 a case with tax.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts