Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for some advice on where I could get a great deal on a new or lightly used Caesar Guerini either the Summit or the Mangus combo or just the unsingle.

Thank You

·
Registered
390 Posts
I bought my Guerini top single from Bob Schultz,excellent to deal with and a good price. Would definitely buy from Bob again.

Joel Etchen has a great deal on a slightly used unsingle right now in the used gun section at the bottom. Have also bought from Joel before, great to deal with also.

John

·
Premium Member
12,670 Posts
You might try Seminole Gunworks - their guns are provided with Seminole tubes

·
Registered
105 Posts
I shopped price on this site. After contacting all, I got the lowest price from Lynn Gipson. He even arranged for me to pick the gun up from the factory in Maryland. He is a sponsor of this site and does exactly what he says he will. Have purchased other items since and always call him first when looking for guns or stocks. Give him a ring you wont be disappointed. al

BTW i purchased a magnus o/u and couldnt be more pleased with it.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I got the best deal from Jaquas, they had several choices to pick the wood I liked. They also gave me more than I paid for my wore out 3200.

I was also able to shoot a prototype at their practice trap.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
http://www.shotguncache.com/

Travels the Trap shooting circuit, great people to deal with, and shoots the last time I watched him anyway a

Caesar Guerini.

Doug is at several Satalite Grands and the GRAND, here in Tucson for the Spring Grand.

Al Lingham

·
Registered
114 Posts
With out a doubt Bob Schultz is the man to buy from, good deals, nice personality......Joel Etchen leaves a lot to be desired......list price kind of guy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would highly recommend Bob Schultz. I second the previous post on Joel Etchen, leaves a lot to be desised on support after the sale....

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Bob Schultz @ Target Shotguns, 1-800 -684-6329 ... He is a shooter and treats shooters like he wants to be treated ... Enough said ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
729 Posts
I second blade819's recomendation. Call Phil Baker at Indiana Gun Club.

14926 E 113th Street, Fortville, Indiana Phone (317)485-6540.

Phil is a Caesar Guerini dealer and will treat you right on new, used, or trades.

Michael Stephenson

·
Registered
353 Posts
Bob Schultz is my #1 choice. I bought lots of guns and he is the best one I have dealt with.

Target Shotguns in Hendersonville, NC is his company.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.