Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a source for a Browning XT adjustable comb ( the wood ..not the hardware)?

I have spent an hour Googling and found nothing but replacement stocks... w/o comb. I want to make a padded comb from factory replacement wood...and retain my factory comb should I wish to sell the gun at later date.

I also have a WTB post for a custom comb ..if there is anyone that makes padded combs in factory stock dimensions.

I'm don't want to be without the gun at all...so I won't be shipping it off to have one fitted. Hence the need for a stock piece of wood...I'll make my own from there. Or buy one outright if anyone has one that fits factory stocks.

Thanks for any leads...

Best regards...Stan

·
Registered
869 Posts
try gooey pads they did have a soft comb,, look at photos #130 to 150,,,,,,,,,,,,,https://picasaweb.google.com/edrgcinc/TrapDudeProducts?feat=flashalbum#5459729963667079042

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that Flip..

I guess they are grind to fit, as I don't see what any of them are for...or a description. Installation hints would be helpful...but I found no definitive indtructions of any kind...

Too bad as this iss the only soft combs that I've seen anywhere...other than stick on rubber pads.

Many thanks...Stan

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Mike...

Where on the site...I don't see where to order...or which one fits what.

Maybe the site links arn't working or somethinhg.

I'd have one on the way if I could find what I need...

Thanks for the help...Stan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.