Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked high and low for a 54" soft case for shotguns and cannot find any? I have a very old one from way back but the manufacturer is since out of business. Anybody have a definate source on these? It would be for a 32" barrell citori xt. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
where to buy 54

I will have 5 dozen at the Spring Grand. And after March 10, check with me at home............merlyn

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
where to buy 54

You really can find them anywhere,..but why not support the guys who really serve us best in trapshooting..guys like Merlyn, Bob Shultz etc., They go out of their way to bring us the best guns and supplies..I feel like its the least we can do

·
Supporting Vendor
5,700 Posts
where to buy 54

The ones I have are all Boyt. My favorites are the ones without the side pocket. They are well made and heavy duty. Midway has the ones with the pocket - Boyt Signature Shotgun Gun Case with Pocket Canvas - for $100.00.

Jim Skeel

·
Registered
122 Posts
where to buy 54

I bought one from Cabela's a few years ago. It is cammo and even floats! Nice case for a reasonable price(under $50).

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
where to buy 54

I have Browning, Bob Allen and a couple Boyts. The boyts are far superior to the others but they all work fine

·
Registered
762 Posts
where to buy 54

Legacy Gun Cases will make you a very high quality case. In 2 inch increments. Their shotgun cases have a choke tube holder sew in $57.95. They also do custom embroidery. Contact Mike Russel 1-800-925-9910

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.