Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2003 I started following this forum. I've noticed the lack of post from some of the originals. Examples Kent Southard, Ace , Grammie, Bird 30,The Rock, and an Individual from Az who was strongly opposed to the ATA moving to Sparta. I know I am missing people who posted so help me out. Where are these people who were frequently posting on here. Dink

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Jack:

That's funny. Kidding aside, I enjoy watching that narcissistic buffoon ramble on and publicly race toward his final mental breakdown, but some people really have left because of him. I don't really understand that because we all have the choice to simply not read that which bothers us.

-Gary

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
GW22, you and others have been nothing but a pain in the rear to alot of posters here. You have no room to talk about others. I would rather have DR Longshot here then you. He at leasts knows what hes talking about. You don't.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
DINK, I assume you've noticed how congenial a lot of posters have become. TIC--
Oh well, you can't please then all. Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Auctioneer I have to agree that the Dr. Seems to receive more than his share of grief. To me he is entertaining and sometimes informative.

All of the frequent posters here like seeing their words/thoughts in print. He is just one more.

A little tolerance please. It's a long winter.

Happy Holidays
Bill in beautiful northern Michigan

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
I'm still here, and I've been here since it started. Remember the old counter, as to how many people had checked in?

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Auctioneer, I must admit that you're right - I definitely can be a "pain in the rear." My wife thinks so too. But I make the house payment, cut the grass and keep all the toilets working perfectly, so she puts up with me :)

I do run my mouth a little bit on here, sometimes to debate or BS, and sometimes just to vent. But it's still a free country and stuff, ya know (although much less free than it used to be). So have yourself a Merry Christmas and feel free not to read my posts if they annoy you. But I gotta be me, Brother.

-Gary

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Blink & the years fly by, many of us are not that blessed to keep shooting past 75 or 90 like JC Nunn bless his heart--,he gives me hope I can still shoot --maybe not hit anything-but still shoot

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
420 Posts
FWIW... I came back to this site after a several year vacation.
Seems there has been a 100% improvement in civility!
Those pukes who ain't around any more are not missed by me!
Goooood RANT... I'm better now.
///olde pharte///

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Haven't heard from ole Craig - AKA foghorn leghorn in a long time. miss ole foggy, he'd always brighten your day with his comedy. dennis

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
When it concerns certain posters who seem to draw the wrath of certain other posters...I consider the source...and move on...no law compels me to read his/their garbage. Free agency is nice that way.

Ron Burr

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Some of us that have been here since 1998 are still here. Just waiting around to see what going to happen next. Glad to see you back.

Ajax

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
"I'm still here, and I've been here since it started. Remember the old counter, as to how many people had checked in?"

I remember when that counter hit 1 million views, and again when it hit 2 million.

I've been here since I'd guess 2000 or so (my friend and I were in the high school library trying to be the one that hit the million mark (she was just helping me). I was slightly depressed when she was the actual one that got it and not me LOL.

Anybody else remember the guy who was a traveling stock smith who quit doing work, then came on here to bash all gun owners? Think it was "Recoil Red" or "Red Meador" or something along those lines.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Foggy is doing OK. The wife n I email with him and also Facebook. He came up to the grand last yearand visited. He just works alot of hours.

Recoil Red was sign on and Red Meador was his name I believe.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I forgot about the counter. I used to be on here several times a day,but never a big poster. Now maybe twice a week. The negative garbage gets old. Hell I would just make a post about Sparta weather to listen to all of the crap about Sparta. Together we stand, divided we fall!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts