Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ATA is always saying they are broke. Where then did they get the money to mail out these late Christmas card? Just wondering.

If they have extra money I think it could have put it to better use. The card was nice but.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hoosier, when they were in Ohio and now in Ill. When they said they were not going to have the US Open one year.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
There are lots of you who constantaly (sp) complain the ATA does nothing for the members, then they make an effort to generate interest in up coming shoots and there are still complaints. Damn it they, who ever they are, just can not get a kind word from you old geezers. I agree there is too much political correctness, should have said Merry Christmas but till now I was silent. I got a card and am ok with it. Jake

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I think any time you contact your members to wish them well it's a good thing. They may have been too politically correct, but the idea was sound.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
The ATA sent out a notice of several upcoming big shoots and combined it w/ a seasons greeting. Seems like the economical way to do it. I suppose you bitchers would have been happier if they would have sent out a seperate shoot booklet for the shoots being promoted. That would have been real cost effective way to do it.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I liked them, they also included a reminder for the Grand dates and the 300K added option money that I plan on winning a chunk of.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Well it doesn't surprise me so people can't understand how the ATA advertises to their customers.

Or read and understand a financial report either. Sounds par for the course.

Bob Lawless

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Gotta disagree with you Tim. Why is it a bad idea to market the Grand? It's a business marketing and promoting its product. Should they not try to make their event bigger and increase attendance?

This is probably the dumbest thread I've seen on here which is really saying something.

·
Premium Member
10,532 Posts
It's a start. I didn't get one but that's no problem. Anything that makes positive contact with it's members is great.

Did an annual membership renewal form come with the card? That would make some sense to take the opportunity to ask the members to renew. It would spread some of the spring renewal rush paperwork out for the ATA office peeps.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.