Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be spending lots of time in the future in the Placerville, California area. Wish to know: Trapclubs and gun clubs offering other shooting venues, both big and small, open to the public within the vicinity..."vicinity" being within 50 miles.

Thanks and muchly appreciated,

David

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
David..... Auburn also has a wonderful club. El Dorado and Auburn both throw registered PITA targets as well.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Eldorado gun club..see above link

**** Creek is Great, my home club.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
David,

I live in El Dorado Hills, about 15mi. West of Placerville, on Hwy 50. There are several clubs that offer trap and other clays sports. The local club is in El Dorado, which is adjacent to Placerville. **** Creek, Lincoln, CA is about 40 mi. Auburn is about 30 mi and Nevada City about 50 mi. Livermore is also a great club...about 1 hour away and you can get to Sage Hill, Reno...weather permitting in about an hour. Stockton is about 60 mi. Give me a call an I will be happy to show you around.

Jon Schorle....916-296-8543

·
Registered
123 Posts
David,

Auburn Trap Club is my home club. You can check the club out at the above link. The club has 4 trap houses as well as a 5 stand course. The club has PITA events as well as meat/fun shoots from time to time. A great group of people run the club and are always excited to meet new and experienced shooters. Loaner guns and instruction are available as well. Hope to see you out there!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.