Where are the Spolars? | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are the Spolars?

Discussion in 'Spolar Power Load, Inc.' started by UPEgger, Jan 30, 2015.

1. UPEgger

UPEgger TS Member

Anyone know where the Spolars are? They have not been answering their business phones for the last several days. More imortant: When will they be open again? Carl L.

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Probably somewhere where it is warm. Oh, where is the Shot Show this year? I hope they don't gamble away all the profit.

3. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

If you need them, they have their cell phone number on their answering machine. I talked to Dixie over Christmas when she was in Utah for a couple of weeks when I had a problem. They are great folks.

Bob

4. UPEgger

UPEgger TS Member

Thanks for the replies. I only need to order out the 20ga conversion for my Spolar Gold. Time is not critical. Carl L.

5. Dicksie

Dicksie Active Member

Our business is open every business day and some weekend days. I have not had a message from you on our voice mail. Bob is correct, we leave our cell numbers on our outgoing message too in case someone needs emergency tech support plus we have 3 incoming telephone lines in the office. I also reply to my emails if they are not overly long and complicated. We were in Utah and at the Shot Show but had employees working and we still responded to calls and emails.
    Dicksie Spolar

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  6. UPEgger

UPEgger TS Member

No, I did not leave a message. I am not near a phone very often. I called three different days, during normal business hours, and after several rings the call went to message. I tried the 800 # and the office # listed on the web site. At that point I thought you were on a trip somewhere and would return eventually. I will try again tomorrow. It is good to know that Carl is a popular name with people who have good taste in shotshell loaders. Carl L.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  7. Dicksie

Dicksie Active Member

If we are on the telephone with someone else or unable to answer for any other reason, the telephone rolls over to an open line and /or to voice mail. Mondays the telephone are usually really busy but leave a distinct message even if it is just your return number and we will call you back.

8. HymieP

HymieP Active Member

Just my .02, but the Spolars have always returned my call or e-mail messages. They even called me back over a holiday weekend once.

Customer service could not be better. Leave a number and they will call you back.

Jamie

9. UPEgger

UPEgger TS Member

Just to be clear to all. I do NOT have a problem with the Spolar company. Been very happy with the 12, 28 and 410 Spolar. Just looking to add the 20ga "head" to my Spolar system. I saw little sense in talking to them while they are away. Much better to conduct business when they are at the shop. Therefore, I was curious as to when they would be back. Carl L.

10. Dicksie

Dicksie Active Member

Thank you Carl and thank you for your order. it was nice talking to you today.

11. Raiders

Raiders TS Member

Spolar all the way good by Mec 9000hy

12. Dicksie

Dicksie Active Member

I have had quite a few messages recently that have been impossible to understand!! I have played them over and even had others listen, they could not understand them either. Some have been so fast,I could not take notes. Our outgoing message used to say, "Please speak slowly and distinctly and leave your name and telephone and a brief description of what you need....", Which is kind of elementary, but I guess I need to record a new message. For the past 2 days, in addition to me taking my Granddaughter to the doctor twice, I have been working alone; one employee is on vacation in the and the guys are out "Playing in the sand dunes" so it is just me and Cherokee, the dog working!