Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much the same here in central Montana. We had a cold wet spring and lots (for here) of big storms this summer. Now last week just before the opener three days of cold rain. It usually means what was here have left in droves.The last part is pretty much the usual for here. There is always next year.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
We had tons of them three weeks ago and then the remnants of a tropical storm came through and they have disappeared from here in South Georgia. Season opens here on this Saturday. Jackie B.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Just went out for the first time here in central Missouri this morning. Three of us hunted over a silage cut and limited out with 45 birds. Didn't even scratch the surface of what we saw flying around. Garrett

·
Registered
662 Posts
Four of us out Sept 1 for the last couple hours of daylight. We shot fourteen. Maybe saw 50 maybe. We had a cold rain go thru early in the day stayed cloudy the rest of the day till real late. I hope it put them down for the day. Paul in Nebraska.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Thanks to a great friend, we were there before daylight running unauthorized people off the farm.....We all could have limited out within the first 1/2 hour if we could load faster and quit bs'ing, by 9:00-9:30 we were done. What a honey hole in SW Ohio and only my .410 against the Big Guns (.28ga.)Thanks again Bobby and Rich, hopefully we'll be back when it cools off. Doug and Dave @ SGS

·
Registered
102 Posts
We saw more Eurasian Collard Doves in Utah than Morning Doves. There is no limit on Collard Doves here. The limit on Morning Doves is 10. I brought home 9 doves in about an hour and a half in pass shooting.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
YUMA, ARIZONA.........everybody got limits by 7:30am...100's of birds everyday..found out it's much easier to shoot the slow ones..by Saturday they will all be at 300ft altitude, 100MPH....Sheeeesh...Limited out at 0715 and back to work by 0900..YeeeHaw!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.