Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is the price of shot going to stop rising? Seems like day to day it goes up. What is driving the price of lead so high?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
"What is driving the price of lead so high?"

Toy factories in China making toys for Christmas.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
It's just the beginning. The Federal Reserve has monetized (Webster defines this as "to coin into money") the debt by buying $600 million in U.S. Treasuries (Bonds) and printing money. Originally said they would not do that. Of course that was false. I know Thomas Jefferson feared a central bank and being a man beyond his years, he was right. We can't even audit the Federal Reserve. Now by lowering the value of the dollar, we see an immediate price increase of gas. Commodities will continue to rise (corn, sugar, coffee, wheat and so on.) What do you think this will do to the base price of metals? SHOT will continue to rise and who knows once inflation takes off, where will the price go? Since I'm, and many others, on a fixed pension, the dollar value is important. What the Fed is doing is not only dangerous but will make the cost of living rise. Obama says this will help us to sell products to India; anyone here actually believes this? Remember, George Soros is in favor of the decline of the dollar. Does any of this make sense, or am I off track?
BT-100dc

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Thanks, JRM; you're right ($600 billion). I wish it were only $600 million. When are these Einsteins going to realized that inflation hurts everyone. BT-100dc

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
As our dollar devalues the prices of all commodities increases. Have you noticed the prices of grain in the last month? Wheat north of $6.50, corn almost $6.00 and soybeans just below $14.00. Gold at an alltime high and oil has risen with the rest of them. I betcha it's all Obama's fault. :) Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.